среда, 28. септембар 2016.

All the bright places

Is today a good day to die? Did you ever think that? Have you ever thought about suicide? Finch did. Violet did. But when they met each other,everything changed.






“No more winter at all. Finch, you brought me spring.”

The Fault in Our Stars meets Eleanor and Park in this exhilarating and heart-wrenching love story about a girl who learns to live from a boy who intends to die.
Soon to be a major motion picture starring Elle Fanning!
 
Theodore Finch is fascinated by death, and he constantly thinks of ways he might kill himself. But each time, something good, no matter how small, stops him.

Violet Markey lives for the future, counting the days until graduation, when she can escape her Indiana town and her aching grief in the wake of her sister’s recent death.

When Finch and Violet meet on the ledge of the bell tower at school, it’s unclear who saves whom. And when they pair up on a project to discover the “natural wonders” of their state, both Finch and Violet make more important discoveries: It’s only with Violet that Finch can be himself—a weird, funny, live-out-loud guy who’s not such a freak after all. And it’s only with Finch that Violet can forget to count away the days and start living them. But as Violet’s world grows, Finch’s begins to shrink.

This is an intense, gripping novel perfect for fans of Jay Asher, Rainbow Rowell, John Green, Gayle Forman, and Jenny Downham from a talented new voice in YA, Jennifer Niven. (source: Goodreads)


 “You make me lovely, and it’s so lovely to be lovely to the one I love.…”

All the bright places is book that should be in every library in the world,I'm serious. It's really hard to write about this book,and it's really hard not to cry when I think about it. I loved everything about this book. Characters are really nice developed,you must love Finch. And Miss Niven suceeded to make all the decriptions of the places Finch and Violet visit really interesting and beautiful.  After reading this book I wish I could visit all the places they did.

“You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.” 

Finch is the best book boyfriend ever! He is so smart,and emotional and thoughtful. And it's so sad he thinks about suicide when he has so much to offer to world. I think being with Violet changed him to the roots of his being. He helped her,but she helped him so much more in so many ways.

“ Lovely’ is a lovely word that should be used more often.” 


 All the time while I was reading the book I could imagine Finch  as  Evan Peters and I still think he is the perfect choice for Finch,even though he is actually older than Finch.



  “Before I die I want to __________.”



And scene where are they on the roof,with a song,just looking at the stars.... My heart melted. Literally. You just have to read this book to know what I am talking about. Like,now! Go read it now :D

“If there's one thing i know, it's that no one can promise anything.”


What is more important,book is painfully realistic. Miss Niven took serious subject and explained it the all young adults who took this book in their hands. I don't know is there any book that talks about suicide the way Miss Niven did. It has very important message and I hope that everyone who went through same thing like Violet did read this book and realized that it's not their fault,it never is. And I hope that everyone who have read this book and have suicidal thoughts know that they're not alone and that there is hope and that someone can help them. If you have problems,do not be ashamed,go and seek for help. Talk to your parents,friends,someone. There is always hope and every problem can be solved.

“Even when we weren’t wandering, even from the floor of your closet, you showed the world to me.” 


I cannot tell you enough how much I love this book! I received it from Miss Niven in November 2014 and it will always stay in my heart and I am sure it will stay in your too.

“You make me love you, and that could be the greatest thing my heart was ever fit to do.” 

Rate: 5 ladybugs :) 

P. S. Holding up the universe,new book by Miss Niven comes out in October. I can't wait! Chek it out here  :) 


Buy book here
Share:

0 коментара:

Постави коментар