среда, 28. септембар 2016.

Playlist for All the bright places

After thinking about the review for this book, I thought about some music that fits this book,and some songs came in to my mind,and I wanted to share the playlist with you :)








* Don Brownrigg - How Are You Supposed to Know
* Tom Odell - Long way down
* Tom Odell - Can't pretend
* INXS - By my side
* Imagine Dragons - Not today
* Hozier - Better love
* Nick Cave and the Bad seeds - Far from me
* Nick Cave - O Children 
* Star fell on Alabama - Cover by Daniela Andrande and Hanbyul Kang
* X Ambassadors - Unstedy 
* Maya Lavelle - This ain't the end
* Elthon John - Rocket man
* Hozier - Arsonist's lullabye
* Lykke Li - I follow rivers 
* Edwyn Collins - A Girl like you
* A. C. Newman  - Be not so fearful

If you like the playlist,you can hear it here :)
Share:

0 коментара:

Постави коментар